My brand new Web audio recorder works in all environments but one: With the most current Netscape Navigator 7.02 under Mac OS X 10.1.5, with the most current Netscape Shockwave plugin 8.5.1 (dated Jan 02), Audio Xtra returns error -8703, "Misc. sound error." The same page works fine with NN 7 under Win XP and with IE 5 under Mas OS X. Is this a known problem? Or is it just me? Can someone with NN in OS X try this page, please?

http://russian.cornell.edu/war/test_war_min.htm

Just click Record. If you don't see an error message, I'd really like to know. If you do, I'd appreciate a note, too.

Thanks,

Slava