Hey Anand,

Thanks for the response.  I have written a couple of custom behaviors,
but
haven't been able to emulate (a) the speed with which the
hyperlinkstyles
cause the letters to highlight, and (b) the cursor changing to the
pointed
finger over text.  I'm using DMX, windows 2000, working on a #text
member.

In regards to (a), when I set *chunk*.color=rgb(n,n,n) it looks fine,
but
I find that putting this inside an exitframe handler makes the response
time of the link changing color slightly slower than when the hyperlink
styles are in effect.  If the mouse moves quickly over the text, not all
lines highlight due to the limitation of checking once per frame.

As for (b), I can't figure out how to make the cursor change when it's
over actual text only, not just the text member as a whole.  In other
words, I don't want to have a finger cursor over any of the white space
in the member.

Looking forward to hearing more from you or others,

Andrew

>Hi!

>You need to deselect the use hypertext styles cast member property.
>You can then use a custom behaviour to capture the hyperlink clicked
event.

>Thanks and Regards,
>Anand Ravi

Andrew Dempsey