At 07:10 2003-06-16, Mendelsohn, Michael wrote:
Hi all...

Anyone ever use buddyAPI's baDisableScreenSaver before?  I have an 11 minute
self running demo CD being deployed to machines in house that are very
locked down.  It would be nice to avoid the screen saver turning on as they
are watching it.  So, can I rely on this method, or would/could it give me
any surprises?

I found that it wasn't all that reliable on all systems, though I didn't take the time to discover what the differences were. I have had 100% reliability using the other two methods, though.

baSetScreenSaver()
baScreenSaverTime()

--

Mark A. Boyd Keep-On-Learnin' :)