I've noticed that occasionally commands issued in the message window are ignored. I haven't figured out the rhyme or reason to this, but in testing various "command-line" Xtras, occasionally, a call garners no result at all. A breakpoint and/or printout in the Xtra shows it was never called. Re-submitting the command works.

Has anyone else seen this?