> My projector chokes within the following handler:
>
> on mTransition(me, whichTrans, whichMarker)
>   if the runmode = "Projector" then
>     tell (window "theTOC")
>       puppetTransition(whichTrans)
>       go whichMarker
>     end tell
>   else -- author mode
>     puppetTransition(whichTrans)
>     go whichMarker
>   end if
> end
>
> The problem is the method is in a global parent script and
> it's being called by a MIAW using external casts originally
> loaded from the stub projector movie.  So, what's the right
> syntax?  In author mode, it works fine.  In projector mode,
> the go line crashes the projector.

Not quite sure I understand. Why do you have it behaving differently in
authoring and in a projector? Are you testing the MIAW movie by itself
in authoring?

Could you explain what you mean by "using external casts originally
loaded from the stub"? Are the casts linked to the MIAW? Did you create
an object in the stub? If so, the object should be available from the
MIAW, and you can call it directly from the MIAW, as you are doing in
the author mode code.

Did you try running the author mode version in a projector?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson