Hello,

I've an odd problem that I've spent about 2 days debugging. Hopefully it is just something really stupid on my part, but here goes. :)

I have a Shockwave 3D world in an LDM. This LDM is used (successfully) in our application, which runs as an MIAW, without problems.

This same LDM, with a copy of the 3D world is embedded into an additional MIAW (while the LDM is or isn't present in the main MIAW, it doesn't seem to matter). (And, if it were visible, they'd be using separate 3D world members in this case. In other cases, I share the same 3D world amongst many LDMs, each of which has its own camera into the shared world/space. But that's a tangent and hopefully not important.)

The fun part is that I can get a model to show up in this 3D world in the additional MIAW, but after I interact with it and cause it to be replaced by a number of other models, they don't show up correctly.

The camera *and* the models appear to be in the correct positions in the underlying data. One way that I judge that is that I can use camera.modelUnderLoc and modelsUnderLoc and get back the correct models. I can also interact with them a bit via the mouse (An MIAW-based drop down menu shows up if I right click where the model would be. Also, if I turn on my MIAW-based drag/drop code, then I can drag from where the model should be as well. But all this means is that modelUnderLoc is working.). The models just don't render.

Via the mouseUnderLoc routine, I print out data about the models and the following all look correct:

   theModel.visibility = #front
   theModel.shader = shader("a valid shader")
   theModel.shader.texture = texture("a valid texture")
   theModel.transform.position = vector(0.0000, 0.0000, 80.0000)
   theModel.transform.rotation = vector(0.0000, 0.0000, 0.0000)
   theModel.transform.scale = vector(3.5714, 3.5174, 1.0000)

When I turn on debug on the model, I see the debug visualization _only_ when the model is visible. Once the initial model is removed and the new ones added that don't show up on screen, I then see _no_ debug visualization.

And, just to make this really fun, this only happens under a projector. In Director, all is well and life is (relatively) happy.

Any thoughts/suggestions/advice?

- Bruce