Thanks for addressing the issue, Tom.

Pardon my naiveté, but to what extent is the memory leak an issue?  I am developing a
learning tool that parses XML.  Depending on how far into this DVD-ROM they get, the
XML could get lengthier and lengthier, but I'd say not more than 10-20k of text.
Could the memory leak cause a crash?  I'm just not familiar with what the consequences
could be with memory leaks in using the XML parser xtra.  Could you please specify?
And, I'd much rather use this xtra than parse the XML in Flash.

Thanks, and keep up the good work developing Director!
Michael M.