Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has worked with triggering/calling flash functions,
using lingo, from DMX? The flash function I'm trying to reach is inside a
sprite that is a Flash object. What I want to do is (in pseudo) something
like:

sprite(x).callFlashFunction("getStringFromDMX()", "myString")

It has to be functions and not just setting and getting variables.

Great list and thanks in advance.

/Kristian