On Sunday, Aug 17, 2003, at 05:34 America/Chicago, Batsheva Evers wrote:

Does anyone have a ready scroll bar? I am looking for a scroll bar that moves a number of sprites (dynamical amount) either left-right or up-down.

Hm. What solutions have you tried up until now? Have you looked over the included behaviors with Director? Have you looked at the various support sites (including Macromedia's) for alternatives? Have you looked at what might be achievable by Xtras?

Does anyone have such a script for me??

Probably not. We don't exist to just hand out scripts at random (especially complex ones) for free.

Build some collateral. Help others on this and other lists, then start asking for free help. Meanwhile, if you're not willing to try even a little, flunk your class or tell your client you just don't know how to do it.

Warren Ockrassa | President, nightwares LLC [EMAIL PROTECTED] nightwares LLC | Consulting Programming http://www.nightwares.com/ Author | Director 8.5 Shockwave Studio: A Beginner's Guide Chapter samples | http://www.nightwares.com/director_beginners_guide/