Ech. I'm glad you mentioned that. It's unlikely that the MIAW(s) will be opened 255 times - but it *could* happen. I could, of course, catch the keys myself, but I need the menus - and I need the key commands to be indicated in the menus. Further, the key commands need to be as "standard" as possible e.g. CTRL+?/COMMAND+? for Help. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any way to do this w/o causing a conflict w/the menus or nixing the menus entirely.

Any ideas? Third party solutions i.e. Xtras?

Current Dir. "menu:" implementation doesn't seem like a very serious effort.