I put gSoundList into a member and used:
delete the last char of member("videoTitle")
Otherwise it deleted the ] char.

Thank you all!
Tony

måndagen den 18 augusti 2003 kl 15.51 skrev Martin Pallett:

Oops, a bit hasty on the reply button there

try this

delete the last char of gSoundList

Next time I'll try to read the question more carefully before replying

Martin Pallett