I have to say to all... Thanks for all the response!!

I have solved my problem using the first of Kerry's suggested methods and it
works super!

It's not that I can't make my own windows or controls... I actually wanted
to avoid it and since there is a choice setting the windowType with a
toolbar I figured I could use that and capture its events.

The problem really is very simple... I just want to be able to open a miaw
that depending on conditions load a movie and content (also
condition-depending) where the content is either a flash animation or a
quicktime-movie. And I wanted the feel of a "web-popup-window".

But hey... You helped me solve the problem. Many thanks and I will be back!

//kristian