>I'd say it's dreamweaver, Flash-related javascript function names all
>bearing a  MM_ prefix.

Just a modified version of the MM flash-detection script...
It's hand-coded for the most part... just a LOT of js, they prolly
didn't bother testing too much...

>Didn't touch Frontpage since the initial version but I doubt it's
capable
>of writing that line.

If it were frontpage, you'd have a lot of mso:style stuff there I
guess... plus tons of ms-specific tags, which don't seem to be there...

>Anyway, looks like Kerry is right.

Yes, that has been a known worm practice for some years... I've got at
least 20 virus infected mails in the last two days that where addressed
from eg. [EMAIL PROTECTED], an address that doesn't even exist here, so
it even goes a step further and makes up possible addresses. It
had:"important information about your e-mail account" as the subject,
and a load of crap in the body that my e-mail address was about to
expire... it really didn't have me fooled though, because I'm the admin
here, and everyone in the company speaks Dutch :)