Just found out about the setCallback() and how it can interact with objects
and falsh movies; I'm having a hard time figuring this out and can not find
any examples of it (hardly) anywhere and not any good ones anyway...

Today I'm (amongst others) using getVariable and setVariable to control and
interact with flash movies in my Dir... So I heard about the setCallback and
figured it looked good and tried it out using the simplest of
handlers/functions...

All I get in return is a nice <void> in the message window... does anyone
know what I am doing wrong here???

//Kristian

Code used:

//In Flash this gets called... (sprite 3 #fla member)
this.fGetText = function(inVar){
        //not really doing anytthing
};

// In Direcot I use this... (main movie, moviescript)
global gIns

on mSetText(putThisVar)
  put putThisVar
end

on flaThisAndThat()
  sprite(3).setCallBack("_root","fGetText", #mSetText, gIns)
end