Dear Lists,

I've posted a single .dir to share some of my more generally
applicable code (consolidating and updating some of what
I've previously made available plus new additions, MIAW
manager available separately as already posted):

math (vector math, geometry, etc.)
sprites
lists
strings
fields
textFileIO
vectorShapes (including import EPS/Illustrator version 8 and
lower into vectorShape)
imaging lingo (including colorization and smartAlphaCopyPixels)
date format conversions
dynamic member conversion and "deletion" since erase() isn't
a good idea in projector environments
text member based walking menus
buttons based on a naming convention
sliders

A short demo containing these scripts is available and can
be downloaded from
http://www.bluejade.com/public_resources/director/bluejade_scripts.html

I hope people find it useful.

Regards,