Hi Michael,

This code only works if the image into which pixels are being copied does not have an
alpha channel.  (I just opened the example I posted online and set the useAlpha of
bitmap1 to FALSE, then tested the copyPixels composite.  Setting useAlpha of the
composite back to TRUE reveals a
very botched image.)

My original post starting this thread stated that copyPixels() does not work when
compositing _two_ images with alpha channels.

Regards,

Daniel