I remember someone once using the BinaryIO xtra to save the beginning
headers of video elsewhere, and combining on the fly, so that the videos
when played outside of director would break.

You could also look at the fantastic vList from updatestage for
encrypting/compressing external media into a vlist file.

On 10/23/03 2:54 AM, "Univision" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed forth: