Hi There,

I ran into a problem earlier this year in which I wanted to be able to capture the
image of a window, but the image returned was always the original size of that window
as it was declared in the .dir.  Changing it on the fly had no effect on the size of
the image of the window.

Are you dynamically changing the stage.rect?

The only workaround was to use window.picture, and it wasn't pretty since this cropped
white space , so I had to use colored pixels in opposite corners before grabbing the
picture if the corners were white, and then change the final image back to white.

Regards,

Daniel