On Saturday, November 1, 2003, at 02:46 AM, Peter Bochan wrote:
OK. Now I think you are just goofing on us.

I made that comment because everything in the first example of "understood" items was SO wrong, it seemed improbable that you were even serious. No, I doubt the list moderator would kick you out for that. Though list participants may not enjoy untangling such conundrums enough to actually help you - on the other hand, some might. When not too busy, I enjoy a good coding conundrum.

member("3d").model("Child").parent = member("3d").model("Father") - here
Father is parent. That means that the Child has property of a parent,
and transfers/gives that property to Father, right?

This example is the reverse/inverse of the first, and is more correct. When you say "transfers/gives the property", yes, it adds itself to the list representing the children of the parent object, and is another way of accomplishing the same thing "addChild()" performed from the parent end of the equation does.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.