> I've got a Flash movie playing inside Director MX.  All work well,
except
> when the Flash movie is on the stage it traps ALL key strokes
> and my on
> keyDown script in Director no longer gets called. Anyone know a way
> around this?

I haven't seen this, and I've done some projects with a ton of Flash
with dynamic text.

Where is your keyDown script? Is it a movie script, or a parent script?
I usually have it as a parent script that gets birthed from a frame
script. I don't remember trying it in a Movie script, though.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson