How do you open a folder for browsing with director?
I don't see any commands to open just the folder.

There are functions to return a list of folders or files but I just want to
open the folder and let the user browse on their own using the Explorer
window.

Using DirectorMX, WindowsXP Pro

Here's one option that uses BuddyAPI:
--