You might want to explore integrating flash content within Director for
this.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sasa
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 5:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> Any idea?

I want to make one CD ROM  project - dinamic map of the city with city
objects which are shown dinamicly on the map from database.(Valentina).
have a problem how to make map of the city with zoom option. Is it one
big
image or to make it from many small images, or something else. I have
done
similar thing with one image and one object.

In database I store x and y location of object and then position a
marker
sprite on selected object. If i have more objects to show, how to make
n-markers? I can draw oval on bitmap but there is a problem to detect
mouse
click on one of them and which one and call display_more_information
function or miaw.

Did someone have done something similar or have idea how to do this?

Thanks, and sorry for my english
Alex

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).