Hello all,
I have been trying to attach a behavior dynamically to a sprite with the
properties of the behavior also dynamically added/changed using values from
a db at runtime. I've been using setScriptList and at first am having
wonderful success at attaching the behavior and setting it's properties
however this being a db app, the behavior's properties to a given sprite
need to change many times throughout the lifetime of the application. This
is where the problem is. If I change the behavior properties with
setScriptList again there is a lag in it's response, the sprite seems to
hold the values of the previous state. What is confusing is the fact that if
I change the behavior properties again they are again one state behind. I
hope someone out there understands what I'm trying to say. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Clay Atfield