Ok so I'd been working on something with the normal MU Server, and it
functioned in this way -- master/slave app functions, where the master and
slave would sign in to the server.

The master app would send a command to the server (@AllUsers) so that BOTH
the master and slave would receive the message back and react to it
accordingly; in other words, even though the master was sending a function
out to the world, it wouldn't react unless it too received the same message
from the server...

Now, I've shifted where the client is functioning as a server.

I'm just double checking on this: if I have an app functioning as a server,
and I've an app connecting to it in a peer way, if I send from the master to
the slave a message @AllUsers, the sender does NOT get the message too,
correct?