On 12/13/03 7:22 PM, "Warren Ockrassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed forth:

> I think it's time for you to post some more illuminating data, such as
> the code that's actually going wrong. Your question is FAR too obscure
> for anyone to answer.

Warren, I wish I could - but there IS no code that's going wrong....

It's happening all over the place, from start movie to just typing

Put baGetSysFolder("prefs") in the message window while the movie isn't
running -- I'd get that alert fired back immediately.

I _think_ it's the vList xtra as the numbering scheme fits their MOA alerts,
yet the vList_getError() would be '0'.

So there's something a'creepy.

Besides there's nothing in the docs that I see that has 'is3dCastMember' as
part of the internal...

So what I'm thinking is that it's actually some vlist/xtra error that's
getting fired out but is captured by director and being dealt with as if
it's a shockwave3d thang.

A quick search on the macromedia support site yeilded nothing, although it
returned a tech note about updating to the newest flash/netlingo xtras.