hello list
I need, on mac OS X and 9, to hear only the right or the left portion of a stereo sound in a quicktime member.
As it seems impossible to do that with lingo, may be something exists which can set the panning into OS sound system.
An applescript ? But I have not the syntax.
If I had, it would be simple to launch the script with budapi.
Who could help me ?
Thank you very much...
jean-louis valero