Hello,

Due to the increased volume of SPAM this mailbox has been closed.

Please contact us via http://www.directxtras.com/ContactUS.asp

We apology for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
--
The DirectXtras Team
DirectXtras - Xtra Power for Director and Authorware -

Your message reads:

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Slava Paperno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: <lingo-l> DVD-ROM: hiding Windows files from Mac OS X ANSWERED
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 02:47:02 -0500

Dear Valentin,

You were 100% right. Toast 5.1.3 doesn't care if your hybrid CD-ROM is a
DVD. In fact, Toast doesn't even say "hybrid CD-ROM" in its list, it says
"hybrid disk". But you do have to lie a little and when selecting an ISO
disc format, select "CD-ROM." Which simply gives your DVD an ISO 9660 file
system, like you said. Anyway, I went through exactly the same steps that I
use when making a hybrid CD-ROM, only I used a DVD-size partition/volume on
the Mac, and everything worked great. Now on the same DVD-ROM, I have a Mac
OS X bundle that is not visible when the DVD is inserted in a PC, and
WIndows projector and other files that are not visible under Mac OS.

Thank you,

Slava