OK Thomas, here's some for the FAQ -

For those of us who's third-party xtras collection is an even higher investment than Director itself, how should we expect our transition to go? Currently I have many OSX & Win32 xtras, fully functional in DMX. Will these continue to work properly - or will there be pain and expense?

Oh, and, speaking of transitions... any chance those have been fixed for OSX?

AND, should we expect the same ol' 1980's paint window? Or any improvements with connectivity to Fireworks?

Flash member grouping under one Flash xtra instance?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.