On Jan 7, 2004, at 7:38 PM, Thomas Higgins wrote:

All,
My apologies for being good about answering questions in the morning and
then dropping off today

Yes, how dare you? Golly. No follow through or nuttin. It's like you have an actual job or something that involves more than just fielding queries from hither and yon.

If I don't cover your
questions tomorrow morning please feel free to provide a _gentle_ reminder
as to what question(s) I may have overlooked.

I'm wrapping my two-by-four in padding right now. ;)

Warren Ockrassa | President, nightwares LLC [EMAIL PROTECTED] nightwares LLC | Consulting Programming http://www.nightwares.com/ Author | Director 8.5 Shockwave Studio: A Beginner's Guide Chapter samples | http://www.nightwares.com/director_beginners_guide/