On Behalf Of Colin Holgate
> Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 6:24 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: <lingo-l> MX2004 3d
>

> >Has the 3D engine been revised? what about the Z-Sorting
> error??? Has
> >the antialiasing been improved?
>
> No to the first two.

Oh, if that is really so, those are great news. To tell you the truth
I'm really willing to see no changes in Shockwave 3D Asset. I just
started to learn director seriously and if the new release contains some
fundamental changes I wouldn't know what to do then: to wait for the new
release and it's accompanying documentation or to continue learning the
existing Director MX docs. Ambiguous situation.