I bet that was easy, right?
Yeah - but wait 10 minutes and someone will post a smarter, better version :)

And they say it's the people's car...bah! My engine always caught fire.
And it had no floor by the driver's side so you'd be sure to go through
puddles very slowly.

My old peugeot 403 (with 3 on the tree) didn't have reverse - which made parking a lot of fun - especially in winter (I got really good at parking with one foot out the door to push the car backwards or using the curb to roll backwards)

Do you have any good recommendations for quad math tutorials and the like? I
mean other than having ya smarts.
Mostly I use my old high-school maths text book. I think jmckell.com has some maths tutes and stuff like that. Otherwise mathworld.wolfram.com is good for figuring out what the 'indefinite integral of arcsine' voodoo means.

Luke