hi mark,

my lingo script for creating pdf you can find at
http://dasdeck.de/staff/valentin/pdf_class/pdf_class_v102.zip

but if your project is win only, and you use a lot of images, you would
better use my pdfCreator xtra, a free scripting xtra based on PDFLib
which you can find at
http://dasdeck.de/staff/valentin/xtras/pdf/pdfCreator.zip

regards
valentin