Hello all,

I am looking for an Xtra / resource that could act as a thesaurus. I only need words with similar meanings...

It could be as simple as a prop list with each word and it's equivenent words... something like:

thesaurus = [#hi: ["hello", "howdy", "yo"], #angry: ["mad", "peeved"]]

Any chance it is out there somewhere eluding me?

Takk for naa, og hils til alle :)

Justin Olmanson

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1