Hi Justin,

I doubt that you will find any OpenCyc-expert here on this list,
although it's a very interesting subject, and I don't think there is
something like a OpenCyc-Xtra. But maybe you could explain a bit, how
you think the combination of director and OpenCyc could look like? Does
OpenCyc have something like a web frontend? If you want to use the Java
API, you might have a look at Moka Xtra by integration new media
(http://www.integrationnewmedia.com/products/mokaxtra/).

good luck,
valentin