I've got a parent script which does your standard Mass-Spring-Damper sort of boinging. I'd like to be able to pass it a sprite object and a #Property and have it automatically get/set that sprite's property.

So if I want to attach it to sprite(x).locH, I send it sprite(x) and #locH which are params oSprite and sProp

and I can address
sprite(x).locH

But you can't address
sprite(x).sProp  or
sprite(x).getProp(sProp) etc.

Is there a way to do this without using do statements?

My brain is itching in that way that means I'm either missing something obvious or due for my next trepanning session.

roymeo

roymeo(AT)brokenoffcarantenna.com
A person who eats meat
wants to get his teeth into something
A person who does not eat meat
wants to get his teeth into something else
If these thoughts interest you even for a moment
you are lost
- Leonard Cohen