Harry

Try it without "@/", just the filename.

eisenstein

Harry Goldberg schrieb:

All - I have a question about absolute vs relative path names. I am trying to change the pathname of a quicktime castmember to be relative to the director movie and I am unable to replace the current pathname with @/<filename>. My intension is to create a shockwave movie that accesses a quicktime file that is in the same directory as the director movie. When I transfer the shocked movie and the quicktime file to the web server, the director movie can't find the quicktime file (it is looking for the movie in the original path).

thanks in advance for your help,

Harry