What's the "ink" of the sprite in channel 150?

Irv

At 12:28 PM -0500 2/27/04, Kerry Thompson wrote:
I have a text sprite that is bleeding through some sprites in higher
channels, and I can't figure out how to stop it.

The text sprite is being set up dynamically at run time. The member's
dts property is set to false.

When I bring up a sprite over it, though, the text still shows through.
The text is in channel 19, and the graphic that should cover it is in
channel 150.

What's really odd is that there are other text sprites on screen that
aren't bleeding through. For example, one in channel 5 is covered just
fine by the same graphic in channel 150.

Any ideas?

--

Multimedia Wrangler.