hi

I am athoring a movie using Director MX 2004 on windows.  I want to use a
stub projector with the xtras kept externally.  I have set this up for the
pc projector - the necassary xtras copied into a folder called 'xtras', and
the xtras removed from the 'Movie Xtras' dialog in director.  How do I go
about it for the OSX projector?  I know there is a folder called
'..Configuration\Cross Platform Resources\Macintosh' in the director
application folder, but which files to copy, and to where?

tia

Joe Lister