Why am I getting this error (Script Error Object expected) pointing at the
second from the last line?

<gWorld.model("ball").translate(0,0,10, #self)>

If I comment it out, the button that sets off the action can be pressed
once, then gives the same error if pressed a second time.

Sorry if this is elementry, but in the programming world I'm somewhere in
the preschool grade.  Trying though.  (Very trying at times.)

TIA

Steve

/*

if pPlateFlag then

-- move button

pModelHit.translate(0,0,2, #self)

-- move the ball

gWorld.model("ball").translate(0, 0, -10, #self)

else

-- move button

pModelHit.translate(0,0,-2, #self)

-- move the ball

gWorld.model("ball").translate(0,0,10, #self)

end if

*/