probably a couple of ways.

1). look at the position of the last character of the line and compare that
to the position of the first character using charPosToLoc or something like
that. If the last character has a different locV then its wrapped down at
least one line.

2). put the text in the field/text member, set the member height to be fixed
and one line in height and then compare it against the height property of
the member and see if they are the same. If they differ then chances are its
wrapped.

them's the two methods that jump to mind in my current very brainless state.

Sincerely
Mark R. Jonkman