The way I've dealt with stuff like this in the past is to include a large
invisible Director rectangle in every film loop. Make sure that the
rectangle is larger than any possible animation. The biggest problem with
hand-coding every loc is that if you have to edit the animations and
recreate them, if even one pixel changes then you'll have to change the
hand-coded loc. With a large invisible rectangle, everything will always be
centered.

Charlie Fiskeaux II
Media Developer
Cre8tive Group