At 04:54 PM 3/22/04, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
The point that
confused me was: at school teachers explained that two minuses can never
give birth to a plus, so I was just thinking how come the mentioned issue
would work.

Your teachers were incorrect, as you have found. Two negatives can yield a positive.

Unless they were talking about adding. Adding two negatives, you will always get a negative. Maybe that's what he's thinking of.

Of course, two wrongs still don't make a right,* but that's another topic entirely. ;)

But three lefts make a right.. right? :)