On Wednesday, Mar 24, 2004, at 17:06 Europe/Stockholm, Warren Ockrassa wrote:

On Mar 24, 2004, at 6:42 AM, Chris Rasmussen wrote:

We have a Director app that we want to use to launch a UNIX program under
OSX using the BuddyAPI baRun() method, but it doesn't seem to work. Can you
give me any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

The same thing you were doing wrong yesterday when you were replied to the first time.

He he, Warren sometimes you're just too charming. If I had a daughter I would wish you to be her boyfriend. What dinner conversations there would be.

-A.