Hi biju,
I guess the script error is not produced by the SVG creation scripts
itself, but I use the Adobe SVG viewer to display the created files. You
have to install the latest SVG viewer to make this work:
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html

otherwise you would have to uncomment the display code.

valentin