At 18:45 Uhr +0200 12.04.2004, thor wrote:

Do you have any tips on how to solve this problem?

as far as I remember there's a movie method 'cachedocverify' it defaults to: put cacheDocVerify() -- #once

set it to #always like so:
cacheDocVerify #always

I can't tell how reliable it is across browsers, though :-(

the other thing to try is to append a ? to the url, which is the common way to force a refresh.
I's further recommend to use the filename property instead of importfileinto, but can not really tell why ;-)

member(webimg).fielname = "http: url of webcam image?"

ażex