On Apr 22, 2004, at 11:20 AM, Jeff Gomes wrote:

Troy Rollins wrote:
The amazing part is when you build a project, and then look at it on other platforms. So cool.

I like changing the system appearance settings while my projector is running, and watching the controls instantly change to match. But then I've always been easily entertained. ;)

True. I also did some testing with "ShapeShifter" (the "haxie" for OSX which allows themes.) It worked amazingly well. Everything except the tab panel changed themes really nicely. I can only assume that the tab panel is not a true OS Control, but is modeled after it. The tab panel is also Jaguar styled, even under Panther. All and all though, an incredible implementation which allows Director to rival other cross-platform development tools which offer "native" controls.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.