Hello,

I'm building a database-driven app, where the use can enter names and
such.  This leaves the door open to the single quotes and double quotes
issue we've all faced.  In other words, no matter how I slice it, I have
to be on the lookout for one or the other.  So, I'd like to escape the
double quotes in the use input.  Can't find it in my searches
(Macromedia.com, director-online, etc).  Anyone know it?

Thanks,
Mike