Hi,

A kiosk product we have was translated into Chinese a few years ago and has been running well since then.
We had 2 small problems:
PC setup - The Regional and Language settings need to be set to use Chinese (or whatever) as the language for non-unicode programs. Our program uses an embedded Chinese font and sometimes crashes if the setup is wrong. This is not a big problem for us because it is on a kiosk- on a CD you might need to check.

Another problem we had was to do with saving a string as an Access file. This works on every platform except Chinese, where it causes the mdb to fail to open with a password required error. We had to make a workaround for that.

So it was not as bad as I thought it might be.

good luck

Cath Sample
Director
Phosphor Essence