Hi all,

I've been playing around with the sort function for my
property lists in order to have a sorted list that I
can add properties to at any time in any order and
have it sort it correctly.  The problem I'm having is
that when you add numbers like 1, 17 and 129 it only
sorts them up to the 2nd character so 129 comes before
17 in the list.  Also some of these numbers are
followed by a letter such as 15a, 15b, 15c, etc and
these are entered in any order as well.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks

Jim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]