You can read my E-Book on object oriented programming in Lingo, at:

http://furrypants.com/loope

Irv

At 5:26 PM +0100 4/26/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi

As lapsed Director user I am looking for learning resources to get my Director
skills back up to speed.  I worked extensively in Director up to version 7
(since when I have done a lot of Flash, yes I defected, sorry).  I would
appreciate suggestions of books or online resources dealing with OO coding and
3D in Dir MX2004.

tia

Joe

--